People And Processes
People and Processes
Working Together For Our Customers
MANKO combines our highly effect processes with the expertise, geographic footprint, history and financial stability for attracting a talented team to serve you. Our people and processes assure you will always receive best in class service!
MANKO offers its customers one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and qualified management teams in the industry. In addition, MANKO is represented on the Executive Committee of the Board of the ECA – the industry’s top trade association. This engagement provides our team with immediate knowledge of industry trends, best practices and what’s required to respond to an ever-changing industry.
Our field management has logistics expertise and partners with employees and owner-operator drivers who are committed to our customers’ satisfaction. Training and compliance are fundamental components in our company’s DNA. All shipments are transported in secured vehicles at all times, and drivers wear photo identification badges for your protection. All MANKO employees and owner-operators are subjected to a rigid screening process including:
- Drug screening
- Full local, state and national criminal background check for past seven years
- Citizenship verification
- Previous employment verification
- Motor Vehicle Reports on all drivers
MANKO assures complete insurance coverage to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements, and all owner-operators are covered with occupational accident insurance (OAI).
Our processes are designed with your needs in mind.
In addition to the recruiting, training and policies that MANKO maintains for its employees and drivers, we assure high levels of customer service and satisfaction through our operating procedures, such as:
- Solid SOP’s: We have a proven plan for ensuring your shipment is on time, every time and for meeting your individual needs for service with customized solutions.
- Client Management: Managers and teams are there to serve you. MANKO client management also includes a detailed written Service Correction Plan in the event of a service failure.
- Emergency Preparedness: We are experienced in handling challenges that emerge from inclement weather, natural disaster or any other emergency and have the resources in place to respond throughout Florida to assist in the recovery of normal operations.
Security is a Must
In addition to the secure transport we offer on every shipment our facilities:
- Are equipped with alarm systems,
- Have multiple cameras that record remotely and can be monitored remotely via the Internet
- Offer a TSA compliant as well as being a fully bonded operation.
- Recurrent Dangerous Goods training and certification.
- Lastly, our vigilant associates and strategic and trained partners will always act as our best defense in protecting our customers’ shipments.