Accurate, Efficient, On-Time
Whether a cross docked shipment is traveling in bulk to another distribution point (e.g. retail store) or is broken down into items to be delivered last mile direct to individual end-users, MANKO handles all shipments accurately, efficiently, and on time.
MANKO provides cross-docking services that allow companies to route shipments from different locations to our facility for distribution locally by our outbound trucks with little or no storage time based on its needs. MANKO has decades of experience enabling accuracy and timeliness of our cross-docking services because we have more resources available–more drivers, a wider area of coverage and better technology and processes for dispatching, tracking and communicating.
When shipments reach MANKO’s cross-docking facilities they are quickly parceled out to our waiting trucks utilizing the latest in technology to ensure accuracy and efficiency. These smaller shipments can be delivered last mile direct to your clients seamlessly and with the superior customer service you can count on from MANKO.
With cross docking and multiple warehouse fulfillment locations in Tampa and Fort Myers, Florida, MANKO can facilitate all facets of supply chain management needs throughout the state and beyond.
Cross Docking Technology
Scanning Device Capabilities:
- Uploaded with Advance Shipment Notifications (ASN)
- Scan and compare received shipments to ASN
- Provide overages/shortage/damage reports (OSD)
- Provide electronic evidence of damages
- Capable of scanning returns and pick-ups from the customer with real-time documentation to the shipper
- Maintains operations inventory accuracy and integrity
Tampa, Florida Cross Docking Facility:
- 45,000+ sq. ft. of warehouse space
- 9 Docks
Fort Myers, Florida Cross Docking Facility:
- 12,000+ sq. ft. of warehouse space
- 4 Docks